Thursday, 13 December 2012

Slime Art

In science we made our own slime and when I got home I threw it on a chair in my room and completely forgot about it, but then at night I was talking to Eddie on skype and he said something about 'slime art' and I was grossed out and freaked out until he sent me a picture of what he did and it was cute and pretty cool so I decided to try. Reaching in the plastic ziplock bag and touching the slimy, cold purple thing hesitantly I took some out and tried my first slime art behind my Chinese workbook. It turned out pretty cool but it left a mark and so I decided to do try a few different words and things on the table. I posted a few pictures on instagram and here they are (:



















***CREDITS TO MUHAMMAD FOR GIVING ME THE IDEA TO BLOG ABOUT THIS***

1 comment:

  1. Love that you are finding reason to blog. Just keep playing with ideas and before you know it, you will have a great blog on your hands. That slime looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete